In 2010, it’s estimated that people sent more than 1 trillion emails. That’s a staggering number. And of course, you have to ask yourself: with the plethora of emails being sent every minute of every day, how can you rise above the inbox clutter to reach your prospects?
In this podcast, featuring Mastery client Cameron Madill, owner of Synotac Web Design, you’ll learn:
- Why you should separate your work & personal email accounts
- The best day and time to send email
- Why you should make your email mobile device accessible
- How often you should send emails
- How many links you should include in each email
About Cameron and Synotac
A graduate of Stanford University with a double degree in Physics and History, Cameron Madill has built his company from a two-person shop out of his apartment to a ten-person agency covering a full range of web services. A graduate of the EMyth coaching Program, he credits the program with saving his business in 2009.